NEW PICS

Werbung:

Mercenary

oh shit that is nasty OMG!!!! i think i'm going to throw up nah i'm not but still that is some nasty ass pictures!!!!!! :roll:

Dirty

These insane things seem fake and dead, well shit if life is dicks, then I will take pussy. Thats the death of me, and the battle ship took a topedo, sank under the hair of a snatch. Lord can you send me far, OH NO! I think this fucking life is full of greed and the people are retards, shit everytime I start to think I fall off the dead end brink. Its a laugh at the end of the street, so pussy is a cage, and this dick expands looking at pictures of whores, shit they only are worth the money you spend. Love is the only thing, but thats invisible, and I only like DEATH, HAHAHAHHA! Thank you, Fuck you, get the fuck out, hell at least im honest, shoot that bitch, die faggots, die men, like I give a fuck, you aint shit but a stupid duck, so lick this cock and watch me be a rapist in the flock of the distubed

Dirty

dude we have a serious misunderstanding, I WAS THE ONE GETTING PAID. Jesus, I'm so bad at what I do people think they get paid!!!!! 8O

Werbung: