New Resident Evil film. *NEW INFO*

LinkHylian

I've ditched the other info and added some new info
Resident Evil: Degeneration, known in Japan as Biohazard: Degeneration, is the first full-length CG animation feature based upon the Resident Evil series of games. It was announced by Capcom and Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan on October 29, 2007. It is currently in production, with plans for a release in 2008.

While the film will feature a "brand new storyline",[1] promotional footage suggests that the film will be set "7 years from Raccoon City" (the events of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis), two years after the destruction of the Umbrella Corporation seen in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, and one year after the kidnapping of Ashley Graham (Resident Evil 4), placing it in the fourth quarter of 2005. The trailer implies that the film (or part of it) will take place in an airport terminal. Zombies are shown as overrunning the terminal and killing SWAT officers. The teaser included with the Resident Evil: Extinction DVD and Blu-ray Disc releases confirmed the appearance of Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
This is from Wikipedia.

Werbung:

cloudzero45

RE: New Resident Evil film

thanks for the info
i always love resident evil and S.T.A.R.S but i never liked the movie caused they all kinda sucked and weren't that connected with the real game... I hope they get it right with this game

Werbung: