new server!

MoneyBags

hey everyone Ooc just got a new server and its really nice... it doesnt lag and the registry is awesome.. we spent a lot of money getting this server so enjoy.

Werbung:

MoneyBags

dude i just got the server today im just trying to get ppl to test it out... you act like im going to steal everyone from punx.... its not the setting is the server .. its just really nice it has 8 individual processors and its boosted!! .......... oh btw thanks for banning me omni .... i hope you show up to the lan so i can pwn your ass in person

Defender

Well...let's look at this from my point of view. I spend a lot of money, time, and effort on this server. Suddenly you have a server then you post in MY forums about YOUR server to attract MY players. Then while in the server someone with an OOC tag (you were not playing as moneybags) starts saying "oh this server sucks and has lag and choke..everyone go to my server xx.xxx.xxx.xxx"...yeah...fuck that.

You just crossed the line in the sand and you and all OOC are permabanned. Anyone posting in my forums or in my server your IP will also be banned. I pay over a $1000 a year for this server out of my own pocket. I won't let someone shit on my lawn.

I am happy you have a great server. Enjoy it and stay off mine.

Have a nice day.

MoneyBags

hahahahahaha .... how did you ever start punx being such a faggot!! thats what i want to know... i like a lot of the ppl in punx like dilla, j, slick but were do u fit in... oh wait they prob just use you for the server.. shit i would ..fucking tool ... oh and your server is a pos ... try getting a new one

EMA

MoneyBags said:

yeah really actually...if it wasn't for him you would never have gotten banned from punx b/c there wouldn't have been a punx...lol you should feel special that you even got to play on the server. i know i'm gratefull

Defender

Thanks for showing everyone how much of a scumbag you truely are. It makes it that much easier to tell you to fuck off.

Enjoy your new server. I bet lots of people will be playing there and you will be getting your moneys worth.

Werbung: