new server!

EMA

your not the only one they have banned for that...and you've played on punx long enough to NOT do that...i know not to do that and i've only been here for a few months

Werbung:

Puppet

I noticed a big change in Moneybags in the past few months. He actually talks. At first I didnt think he had a microphone. He switches teams religiously now when they are stacked. He never gave strats over the microphone before but now he inspires his team to win the round and gives them good sound advice to do it. I like the new Moneybags. I think you blew it though. You probably could say bad things about me and get away with it, but going after the server owner is pretty much suicide. An apology right off the top would have worked. You know that Omni is a very reasonable man. Anyway, you sound very proud and I assume this is goodbye.

Dirty

wow Money, why not just take into condideration what he is saying... He is right, why shit in his lawn when you played here so long. To be honest I hope your server last a whole week. Peace.

mop

i dont normally blow up.. but i can only take so much bs.. and i dont want to take it anymore... goodbye not really ill be back just not as moneybags :twisted: .. im not a dick unless pushed to the edge and that just did it.. i was just trying to help everyone out cuz the server was lagging but No i get banned because i have ooc in my name...and puppet i wouldnt do that to u dilla , dirty , j , slick and all the other punx i respect... i just dont like how omin has to be and asshole to me and my clan.. its time i make a stand whether its suicidal or not

mop

shit on his lawn... heard what he said.. why dirty, thats simple ...because i wasnt even bitching about it... all i said was "did how much health did you have" to ass face then then said "wow my bullets arnt registering" Like anyone would do when they thougth that their shots should have hit... then ass face goes and says the same thing " my bullets arnt registering either" and who gets banned not ass face me.... and only me ... if you guys were getting banned for the same shit i do everyday you might not feel the same way.. you guys dont get singled out like i do.... and its not like im asking to be unbanned either... shit i would ban me too if someone starting giving me shit on my server... im just done taking shit from him for no reason..... now i gave him a reason

Ind3lible

"I'll be back!!""" LIke the terminator!!!! I'm gonna rub rubarb on my nipples and bake a pie!!!! Mighty internet nerd!!! ARGH!!! PIRATES!! SWARTHY treasure hunting bastards of froth!!!! Drink sour milk from muuuhhhhhhh!!!

Sortitout

Indelible said:
"I'll be back!!""" LIke the terminator!!!! I'm gonna rub rubarb on my nipples and bake a pie!!!! Mighty internet nerd!!! ARGH!!! PIRATES!! SWARTHY treasure hunting bastards of froth!!!! Drink sour milk from muuuhhhhhhh!!!

did you say pie?????!! deli go post on my post~! :lol:

BillyTheKid

Omniscient said:
I pay over a $1000 a year for this server out of my own pocket. I won't let someone shit on my lawn.
1111shit7yv.jpg

Werbung: