New to Battlefield heroes

Skalzor

Hello!

I have started to play battlefield heroes kinda recently, i would like some tips and such things from you guys.. i have a hard thing surviving as commando and i allways miss with the knife and such things.

Which abbilities should i have?!? i heard something about double sniper rifle also but howdo i have the knife also then?!

please help!! :heart:

Werbung:

Salveros

If you have trouble aiming, try playing as a gunner or soldier
Knife got a small range, if you are 3+ meters from your enemy, you cant hit him.
I can recommend creating a soldier with short range SMG for you

*and with double sniper rifle you cant have the knife, only 2 weapons + TNT for commando

SERCYNALIC

Your first ability will be to have max stealth. That's right, by lvl 10, u should have max stealth as it's one of the commando's best ability.

Sentry

Commandos are often despised, I would agree with creating a soldier to first start you off, the soldier sort of an even balance of the other two, good at both long and short range. You'll also have a self-heal to keep you going. Atleast by playing the soldier you'll get a grasp of how BFH is and once you are fully familiarised with the settings, then decide to try out the more difficult classes. (lol sniping difficult...)

Also note: you can't delete characters, be wise in what you create and name.

Hari Seldon

why does everyone start with a commando? they have to be the hardest class to start off with.

You should make a soldier, stick together with someone who is higher level, and when your a decent level with the soldier, go back to commando.

At the start get level 1 Piercing Shot, for all subsequent levels improve your stealth to level 4, (level 8). After this start to spend points on the other useful abilities, Mark Target, Piercing Shot, Elixir, Troop Trap. (Dont use Poison Blade, Get yourself a pistol instead). Try to level up evenly keeping abilities at roughly the same level. At level 20 you should have, Stealth 4, and 3PS, 2TT, 1MT, one Elixir.

For a Soldier, start off by getting level 5 Combat Medicine but first get 1 Burning Bullets. After level 10, a combination of any of the remaining abilities is good.

Remember, 2 abilities are better than 1 high level ability.

Werbung: