NEW warzone !

amazing a new warzone is here coming with new weapons and new mercaneries the warzone i bet u would love it its amazing thanks NEXON UR AWESOME THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW WEAPONS!:D:D:D

Werbung:

Ender07

I am in love with this new map! It reminds me of Assassin's Creed for Xbox 360! I love the sniping you can do up top and the junk flea like battle you do down in the streets! It is awesome for people who like both types of gameplay!

Roger117

indeed the weapons are very nice. i saw the new mercinary although im not buying anything from the Black Market anyway.

SpIkE_JoNzE

all battlegear is amazing, i like the anaconda, and the M14 ood weapons....

but the map.... sorry for this, i apologize....

IT IS A******** CRAP.... i hate doing recoil all the time its very big....
but, but nice place to snip someone...
lol

thankyou men....

Shaboozie

This map gives me extreme results. Either I do really good... or something non-too-desireable.
I have a feeling the spawn camping on this map is going to get extreme in about 2 more weeks.
When i spawn camped i got an Unbeleiveable on my fisrt try. Then every other time I went against decent or hacking people.

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol, an unbelievable!!!!! wow man youre lucky, i made one at waveriver, but some f****** hacker
crap everything down and the unbelievable did not appeared at my accolades registry...

LOOL.

Layzie

Hmm waverider...

It's a decent map, but there could have been a few improvements to make team gameplay easier. (Such as naming a few buildings like "cafe" or "store"). I have noticed that it's more of a sniper map and that controlling the roof tops is essential. Like Cold Seed, once you get the enemy forces pushed into their spawn, it's just a spawn camp fest.

A few drawbacks to the map are the sound bugs and well.. I get dizzy quickly on this map if i'm playing assault. There are so many corners to check that I'm practically spinning around.

My clan and I have found the lighthouse to be pretty much useless. A good sniper can easily clear it from the roof tops. The angle from the light house doesn't give a good enough view of the map unless you step out onto the wood platform which means you're extremely exposed.

When I play this map I'll either run with the AK-47 or the L96. At the start with the AK47 i'll usually go 12:0 but with the L96, my KDR before my first death would be about 20:0.

When playing CTF, I found that although running down that main road connecting Alpha and Bravo flags seems optimal since it's a straight shot; the best idea is to get to the roofs immediately. Roof hopping = Much better cover since the roofs are different heights. If you do it enough times, you'll eventually find a nice route on the roof which will keep you covered and get you to your flag quickly. Going on that main road leaves you with little places to dodge bullets and if a sniper on their team gets on the roof over their flag, they have a clear shot all the way to the middle of the map. Plus you'll be dodging nades and enemy assault players on the roof tops shooting down.

poir123

Hmm waverider...

It's a decent map, but there could have been a few improvements to make team gameplay easier. (Such as naming a few buildings like "cafe" or "store"). I have noticed that it's more of a sniper map and that controlling the roof tops is essential. Like Cold Seed, once you get the enemy forces pushed into their spawn, it's just a spawn camp fest.

A few drawbacks to the map are the sound bugs and well.. I get dizzy quickly on this map if i'm playing assault. There are so many corners to check that I'm practically spinning around.

My clan and I have found the lighthouse to be pretty much useless. A good sniper can easily clear it from the roof tops. The angle from the light house doesn't give a good enough view of the map unless you step out onto the wood platform which means you're extremely exposed.

When I play this map I'll either run with the AK-47 or the L96. At the start with the AK47 i'll usually go 12:0 but with the L96, my KDR before my first death would be about 20:0.

When playing CTF, I found that although running down that main road connecting Alpha and Bravo flags seems optimal since it's a straight shot; the best idea is to get to the roofs immediately. Roof hopping = Much better cover since the roofs are different heights. If you do it enough times, you'll eventually find a nice route on the roof which will keep you covered and get you to your flag quickly. Going on that main road leaves you with little places to dodge bullets and if a sniper on their team gets on the roof over their flag, they have a clear shot all the way to the middle of the map. Plus you'll be dodging nades and enemy assault players on the roof tops shooting down.

Well... I found the lighthouse to be a perfect spawn camp.(The ladder that goes up to the top. There's an opening in the middle and it shows a perfect view of the enemy if you're on Bravo and if you're on Alpha, use the ledge and get to the back of the lighthouse with a good sniper, it shows perfect view and 75% of the time, they don't see you. No threats at all from non-snipers either.) As long as you have a sniper you're comfortable with, it'll be ok. Free headshots on the people who don't go into the buildings and the people that try to snipe you by hiding so well (***cough*right into your view in your scope*cough***)

jklp44

its pretty good. it is almost better than snow valley, which i like just cuuz im familiar with it. but yes its pretty good. sniping is good and so is rushing. it has something for everyone.

Werbung: