NEW warzone !

Love

I found Waverider to be alright, though it wasn't so great.
The rooftops are the best part of the map, imo.
Hopefully they'll add more maps soon, as I didn't find it to be so great :p

The M14 isn't so bad, it's quite, easy to use actually, though the fact you've got to rapidly click is quite annoying.

i like the m14 but the only way to get the sniper is to pay 5k and then you have a small chance to get it i do not like that

Don't you have to buy it? Not through a case?
Or am I just getting mixed up.

Werbung:

Purpose-1

WaveRider has so many glitchers. They all go inside that wall and then you can't see them. If there is any threads that I can post screenshots of those glitchers? If yes, please feel free to Private Message me. Also, would it be possible for someone to report the person for me? Please answer these questions so we can get rid of atleast a few glitchers.

Werbung:

Love

WaveRider has so many glitchers. They all go inside that wall and then you can't see them. If there is any threads that I can post screenshots of those glitchers? If yes, please feel free to Private Message me. Also, would it be possible for someone to report the person for me? Please answer these questions so we can get rid of atleast a few glitchers.

Simply log into Nexon's site, click the Support button, and then click Customer Service, then you will be able to select your choice of submission, etc.
We aren't Nexon's employees, therefore reporting them to us will be of no use.