Nexon Forums cant take a joke

garygofast

I tryed to log on nexon forums today and I cant sign in to post.
It says I was deactivated by the administrator
It doedn't say why
I must have ****ed them off
:thumbup:

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well if you are the same where there as you are here I really don't now why they banned you.
But I don't think they would just ban you for no reason.

spuznick242

Well its true, and the truth hurts some people like that. Well you only got suspened (I think) so you'll get back on soon enough but nexon is like a currupt government.

spuznick242

LOL. Yea, thats another thing, they should use IP address to limit one account to everyone, it would make the game go alot smoother.

garygofast

Thats one reason why they can't get rid of hacks they just open another account and back in biz
At least ip bann would slow them down

spuznick242

Yea, Nexon has too many problems and the truth hurts them, they just are thinking about the cash they're rollin in cuz of everyone NEEDING to buy NX. And the hackers will never stop, also not to say anything but I have seen more hackers from other countries than the US. such as mexico, canada, and asia. I see alot of hackers that have the name "azn, mex, and what not" and the few hackers I run into during the day, most of them have at least some kind of prefix on it like I mention.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Yea, Nexon has too many problems and the truth hurts them, they just are thinking about the cash they're rollin in cuz of everyone NEEDING to buy NX. And the hackers will never stop, also not to say anything but I have seen more hackers from other countries than the US. such as mexico, canada, and asia. I see alot of hackers that have the name "azn, mex, and what not" and the few hackers I run into during the day, most of them have at least some kind of prefix on it like I mention.

certainly yes, most ppl from these countries are hackerz, most of my ppl i've seen In-Game are hackers, and o make the stuff worst, they buy NX like crazy, but also i know SOME FEW that are legit (me included), despite of i was so close to get banned LOL...

btw i hate the "AZN" thing it seriouusly p*ss me off....