Next Wii?

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
LinkHylian said:
I think the next nintendo system will have a built-in DVD player that plays Blue-Ray discs and also HD ready

wii playing blue-ray disks would be too ps3ish in my opinion....:blush:

Yeah but if you had the awesome graphics would you care too much about if it was origannaly done by Sony?

Werbung:

Squiddy

hockeyhero said:
LinkHylian said:
I think the next nintendo system will have a built-in DVD player that plays Blue-Ray discs and also HD ready

wii playing blue-ray disks would be too ps3ish in my opinion....:blush:

And what's wrong with that?
You'll be using Blu-ray discs in 1-2 years time anyway when they go mainstream.

Ryano

Wii said:
I don't want another console again, I'm tired of buying new consoles all the time and it makes me sick!

Dude the next Nintendo console won't be out for a good few years yet so there's nothing to get angry about.

Wii

Ryano said:
Wii said:
I don't want another console again, I'm tired of buying new consoles all the time and it makes me sick!

Dude the next Nintendo console won't be out for a good few years yet so there's nothing to get angry about.

Well how do you know? I don't think it was so long time from GC to Wii...

Ryano

Wii said:
Ryano said:
Wii said:

Well how do you know? I don't think it was so long time from GC to Wii...

It was like 5 years....

Becky

Perhaps it feels like less because of all the other consoles that are around. So it seems like something new is getting released all the time.

I bought my fiance his GC and GBA for Christmas, I think it was 2003, so it's definitely been around a while. :)

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

Giga-Bowser said:
i think the wii will last 5-7 years then there iwll be a new home console but in between that time there will be a new version of wii that has a hard drive, DVD playback and other updates (not graphics) a bit like DS Lite realy if you know what i mean.

i like ur idea but the wii is fine the way it is, too many features are expensive and will break down more