NFFL Season III

Dirty

Hello Fantasy Football Players,

A few of you have been in my past 2 seasons of Yahoo fantasy football. This year I will be moving the NFFL over to Fleaflicker. I will also be turning our little league into a keeper league so start to study. At some point I am sure there will be a couple spots to fill, so if anyone is intrested just post in this topic or PM me. Thanks and I will keep you posted on when it starts.

D

Werbung:

Ind3lible

I don't know what kind of weird ritual flirting you guys are engaging in....but please....PLEASE STOP....for the sake of the rest of us and the children.

THX!:D

Dirty

Defender said:
Cool Dirty...never did fantasy football before but I might be interested. Can you tell me more about it?

Well... its pretty cool really.

Fantasy Football is a fantasy sports game(www.fleaflicker.com) in which participants arranged into a league, each draft real-life American football players and then score points based on those players' statistical performance on the field each week. Then the final weeks of the season are playoffs.

So... exp.

I draft Peyton Manning, Ladainian Tomlinson and another 10 guys for my team.
I set up my team week to week due to who I think will play best using my starters and bench.
This week Peyton throws 200 yards and 4 INTS
I get negitive points due to INTS
Ladainian Tomlinson runs for 150 yards and 3 TD's
I get points for yards and TD's
blah blah...(all point info is something you would have to read if you joined the league.)
At the end of all the weeks games the points are added up for winners and losers.

You would also have to decide who your keeper players are, so next year they are on your team and no one can draft them. But that is something you would do later or at a later date.

does that make sense?

Defender

Sounds cool. So I just signup at fleaflicker? Are you in a certain league for us to compete?

EDIT: I signed up as a rookie (never played) so I am not sure I can join your league...what's the league name you started? If I have to signup again as a different user type let me know.

Dirty

Defender said:
Sounds cool. So I just signup at fleaflicker? Are you in a certain league for us to compete?

EDIT: I signed up as a rookie (never played) so I am not sure I can join your league...what's the league name you started? If I have to signup again as a different user type let me know.

PM SENT

Werbung: