nfl football

Werbung:

Bostro

Week 1 playoffs have some good matchs. The afc is gonna be a tough road with the colts coming in with a 9 game streak and the titains and steelers both playing great ball.

In the nfc, its still good but not great. From looks now, if the giants can get put back together, then they will once again be in the superbowl. If not, I like what the ravens have been doing as of late. But I still see a team from the afc winning it all this year. Would have to go with the Steelers on this one. I would love to say the titians, but still unsure bout that.

rocktrns

i dont care anymore my team is out the play offs the Jets i was hoping they would make it but i think the steelers and giants are going to the super bowl and of coarse the giants would lose

Bostro

i dont care anymore my team is out the play offs the Jets i was hoping they would make it but i think the steelers and giants are going to the super bowl and of coarse the giants would lose

If you want to talk bout not caring, my home town team is the lions. I stop watching there games years ago. I wouldnt mind seeing a colts, steelers, or titains make it from the AFC. All 3 are great teams and should provide a better match in the AFC division game then the super bowl will.

Werbung: