NFS:Shift ~

Werbung:

8ogdan

I have the game for my PS3 and I like how the cars behave on the track ( through this sometimes comes back to bite me ) . There is no free-roaming , only special tracks , so no street racing like in the previous NFS .

Fabimaster

yeh i got it for my PSP, its not that bad but its not worth the money you pay for it ^^
(anyway, i got cfw so i dont pay for games xD)

Hari Seldon

id love to have shift, but unfortunately my labtop is not up to scratch so will have to wait until i am home to play.

They have 2 teams of devs working on the NFS franchise instead of 1. This is so they can work on 2 separate games rather than 1.
The current team have just finished shit, i mean shift, which is an ultra realistic racer.
the 2nd team who worked on undercover, are working on a new title since they finished undercover.

For me Underground 1 and 2 were the best titles. They should do a underground 3 instead of rediculous ones they are doing now. in the newer titles the roads are too big, we need the days of NFS highstakes and Mostwanted (the original) where tracks are actually half decent.

They should go back to the idea of just tuners rather than having loads of classes and types. the class system of tuners, exotics and muscles makes it bias like rock paper scissors.

Not sure about the new games, but the tuning systems have been crap. my latest game is carbon, you apparently get 'infinite' body parts. do you fuck, the parts at 100% sculpt look the same as 0% sculpt. So when you modify cars for online and quick race etc. loads of them have the same looking bumber which tbh is disgraceful.

The games are so full of dissapointment it is unbelieveable, e.g. at the end of carbon i unlocked about 12-15 new cars, which only made small appearances and enemies or challenge series cars. Problem is you cant mod any of them! no audi mods no pagani mods no lotus mods, no gt3 mods!

what is also shit, half the games you pay for purely online content, which is utterly stupid. 1 if you have bad internet and 2. if you cant beat half the clan members on their who get perfect times on all the tracks!

omg, what have i done, i have just laid a rant upon you guys! really sorry, i might delete but it also could be an interesting read?!

After feeble attempts of mostwanted and carbon etc. i have prefered sim racing (although TMUF is awesome) so will probs like shift if i ever get my hands on it. Then again its made by EA so who knows, chances are its gimiky and looks great, but plays like a lump of retarded toast.

basil

Hari Seldon said:
After feeble attempts of mostwanted and carbon etc. i have prefered sim racing (although TMUF is awesome) so will probs like shift if i ever get my hands on it. Then again its made by EA so who knows, chances are its gimiky and looks great, but plays like a lump of retarded toast.

You made a nice post Hari...btw carbon sucks bcz there are too much cars and you cant try all since the game is too small ..once the story is completed thn playing is boaring and the police chase is also not so good since the whole game is at night.. but MostWanted was awesome hollywood style chases and the game was like in the evening but can see everything not like in carbon i liked tht climate and u feel like u go so fast whn u r driving, othrs just not fun... i would like thm to make game like MW. there are not much modification in mw like in carbon but still those there were awesome and doesnt confuse us wut to select..

Hari Seldon

To continue my rant about nfs, i have made this poo video about how stupid it is. imagine if a royal jeep were this fast...
[my-youtube width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yZZToB9s1E[/my-youtube]
Ok, a few things to clear up, this is running normal speed, 0-60mph (0-95km/h) is 0.9secs.

Salveros

Yeah... I remember the same thing from the old need for speed days (underground)
you drive a race with a really long track, you need to drive 5 laps and in the last lap you hit another car and you end second or something and have to do the whole thing again (~30 minutes)

basil

Salveros said:
Yeah... I remember the same thing from the old need for speed days (underground)
you drive a race with a really long track, you need to drive 5 laps and in the last lap you hit another car and you end second or something and have to do the whole thing again (~30 minutes)
haha rofl it used to happen for me all the time..
btw in tht vedio its drag race ryt it used to be fast.. ah like v feel mor fast

Werbung: