Nominations

-=Skully=-

I have a question why do Lots(have seen like 12 differnt people do this) of ppl nominate like 4 maps so they are garenteed a map that they like... IT should be one nomination per person should it not so that others can put one up?? Just a question so dont get mad to those i am talking about.

Werbung:

blze

kleenex says "bless you"

youre going to d2 anyway, forget about it. :p

seriously, you can bump peoples votes, dont know how many times, but you can. its a good system.

DigitalSword

there is a maximum number of nominations, I believe it is 5? You also cannot play a map that was played of the 4(or5?) previous. This is naturally intended to keep the maps diverse. If you would like to see more off-beat maps, nominate them fast! or those folks that point out the obvious ones will beat you out, not to mention they have tons of practice typing in de_dust2_cz. Remember thou, the maps we have been playing religiously for some time now are mainly because 1) duh, they are popular. well balanced maps, liked by a few other million gamers. and 2 they are the maps that will hold 24+ players, as the lack of slots is always an issue, which makes us admins do our job and switch to one of them maps that you are starting to think are stale.

PS> that is one badass Sig.

|DS|

Fiero

whenever you nominate more than one map, it cancels your last nomination. Example I nominate corruption_cz then i nominate aztec_cz. corruption is canceled and if somone else tried to nominate aztec it will say ,'' aztec_cz has already been nominated by ][Bio][ Fiero''. I beleive people do the multi nomination just to throw maps out there that they may want to play, so someone else type's it in.

if i'm wrong, I was taught wrong, I used to do the multi nomination until someone explained it to me the way i explained it to you.

Hypnos

yeah...sometimes it seems like it will let you nominate more than one map...but I know that I've done 4 before and then other people started bumping mine...only my last one stayed.....

-=Skully=-

ty for that i was just wondering what that is all about :) and well i understand know if you like you can lock this lol.

PS> that is one badass Sig.

Ty axe made it for us when we were playing for [DoGs] (UK CLAN)

Werbung:

WoRm5406

Users can nominate up to 5 maps.

Each user can nominate as often as they want to.

Once a person nominates it looks to make sure that each nomination was from a differnet person. If not it will kick the oldest nomination for the first person that has more than 1 map, until each person only has 1 map.

Once the nominations reach 5 maps from 5 people it will not allow nominations anymore.

If a person drops from the server it will remove thier nominations, and allow others to nominate.