[Notice] Hackers Punished 10/9/09

rocktrns

ico_ctg_10111.gif

NEXON said:
To all Combat Arms players,

Please be aware that we have recently investigated many accounts suspected of illegal behavior. Once again, based on evidence, over one thousand found guilty of hacking were immediately banned.

Keeping our game clean is a matter that we at Nexon take extremely seriously. All players should be aware that we are and will be regularly monitoring accounts for hacking behavior. Going forward, players who are found guilty of any further hacking activity will be permanently banned. Play clean or you won’t be allowed to play at all.

The choice is yours.

--Nexon America--
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005hu&pageIndex=1
Nexon GM said:
Listen up Soldiers!!

Today, if you’re on the Bravo Server between 4pm PDT and 6 pm PDT, stay on your toes…a GM may be coming to your room!
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=005ht&pageIndex=1

Werbung:

spuznick242

Woo. Props to nexon for using their iron fists. Honestly everytime I see a hacker it just makes me rage inside (and outside) to the point of no return, and I'm glad to see over a thousand hackers get banned, they honestly deserve it.

Roger117

Problem is, I've played with/against a total of ~25 fly/opk hacks. They really need to think to a better anti hack/hack prevention program.

spuznick242

Well, they all have their good and bad parts, but just have a zero tollerance and mix up the patches alot more. Most antihacking programs from what I understand only stop the hacks from getting put into the game, but the hacks can be on the server, so just mixing up the patches and having a bottom line of your going to get banned and never play again, will hopefully have some of them think again about hacking. But also there is a hacker who just plays to ruin the game and dont really care what happens to them.

Master_7

Punkbuster was used on crysis... it didn't stop the hax either... I ranked up to 900th something, then quit, because of all the speed and flyers...

spuznick242

Making it pay to play wont even stop them. There are two types of hackers, one that hacks for fun, and the other does it because he has no skill, and is so bad at the game, he has no intentions on having any skill.

spuznick242

I do believe they IP ban, but its pretty easy to change it, so its somewhat pointless, although it does stop a few people who are too dumb to figure it out and only smart enough to run an .exe program to call themselve's a hacker.

garygofast

Well what ever it takes you would think that Nexon would try something .
But then some times I think Nexon has a Monopoly on sales of hacx, Nx and CAs game.
Like its a conspericy

Werbung:

Roger117

PunkBuster doesn't suck, they just didn't use it right. the COD games seem to use it fine. I've played at least 500 PB games with not one hacker. You'll only ever see hackers in COD in PB disabled games.