Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Fladian

Simple Plan - Thank you.

Since it is this time of year again, I have to work on profiles of people again. This year I've decided not to do descriptions, but try to describe them with the lyrics of a song. However the song has to be of a style that person doesn't like. Very fortunately my taste of music is quite big, meaning that there is no one who dislikes a type of music I don't listen to every now and then. That doesn't mean, however, that I automaticaly like listening to all kind of music styles in seven days of time to find descriptions for about 40 people. :p So my playlist exists out of practically all kind of music right now that varies from metal and hardcore to classic and country to hip hop and R&B and some other styles as well, which involve different languages as well.

And then they expect me to study. :p

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Iced Earth - Dracula

Respect for you Flad. I'm pretty narrow-minded in terms of music(metal only, i might say, that i disrespect other kinds of music except for a few bands/people in some genres, like MC Hammer for example).

Xeridanus

flad sounds like me. i will listen to anything as long as i think it sounds good. fast, slow, modern, classical. just about anything goes. i also have some music which very few people like. i use it to annoy people. look up deerhoof.

Now Listening to "I Like the Way You Move" - Body Rockers.

anything with a good beat usually goes down well. or an evil atmosphere. but i am not limited to these. that just seems to be the theme in most of the music i'm getting lately.

MeTaL GuArD

Sabaton - 40-1

A Swedish band sings about courage and fighting spirit of Polish soldiers in Battle of Wizna against the Germans. One of the best songs i ever heard even if the theme would be something else.

Xeridanus

The Trooper - Iron Maiden

the description of MeTaL GuArD's song reminded me of it. everyone should look up the lyrics if they don't know it. it was in carmageddon 2: carpocalypse now.. awesome game. soundtrack almost as good.

Fladian

Respect for you Flad. I'm pretty narrow-minded in terms of music(metal only, i might say, that i disrespect other kinds of music except for a few bands/people in some genres, like MC Hammer for example).
I grew up with two completely different styles of music (Country music and hardcore), so from my younger years I was already forced to listen to two very extreme styles - which are both type of music that isn't heard just about everywhere. Now, more than twenty years later, I am a big fan of Bryan Adams (I'm pretty sure I won't have to describe him) and Guus Meeuwis, a Dutch artist. Both don't connect at all on the two previous type of music I grew up with.

So my taste can vary to just about anything.

flad sounds like me. i will listen to anything as long as i think it sounds good. fast, slow, modern, classical. just about anything goes. i also have some music which very few people like. i use it to annoy people. look up deerhoof.
Despite of my large variation of music that I am willing to listen to (don't misunderstand me, I have a preferrence to artists like Bryan Adams and several others) any style that is given to me.

Nonetheless, I have a hard time copping with two (former) classmates of mine. One of them tends to listen to artists or bands I never even heard of before because they aren't... well... known. Where he picks them from, I have absolutely no idea. But that man has no logic, I will never, ever, praise him for doing something logical.
The other is a friend I lived together with for a little while. He really likes oldies. With all due respect, I don't dislike oldies, but he goes way much further back than I do (despite me being quite a bit older than he is)... and we are really heading towards the '20s here.

carmageddon 2: carpocalypse now..
Never played that one. I absolutely loved Carmageddon 1 though.

But to get back on topic:
Simple Plan - I'm just a kid
I just have the entire album on, coincidence this one is on...

Undead_Lives

Haha...oh Simple Plan....

Me? Listening to the (entire) new Coldplay album. But as for a song..

Death and All His Friends - Coldplay

My favourite in the album.

Werbung: