"NUT SHOT!!" kinda funny :D

cvspartan101

Spot on.

Anyways, the Nutshot should definitly go. Nexon brings in the Nutshot for the patch month of April as an April Fools joke, well Nexon advertises said Nutshot in all of it's internet adds. Thus sparking a lot of attention (c'mon Nutshot we all thought the same thing...) and bringing in more new players raising their chances on people buying NX. My best guess would be the NS sticks around a while longer because Nexon is just trying to build it self up, just as any business does or would do in such a situation.

Yup... when I watch Youtube i always see those ads

Werbung:

Seawied

Spot on.

Anyways, the Nutshot should definitly go. Nexon brings in the Nutshot for the patch month of April as an April Fools joke, well Nexon advertises said Nutshot in all of it's internet adds. Thus sparking a lot of attention (c'mon Nutshot we all thought the same thing...) and bringing in more new players raising their chances on people buying NX. My best guess would be the NS sticks around a while longer because Nexon is just trying to build it self up, just as any business does or would do in such a situation.

they're permanent. Nexon announced that with their last patch notes. This is going to blatantly backfire on them because its going to alienate the mature gamers. Additionally, the mature gamers are the prime target to buy NX (since they have money)

mtothem

well we all have to deal with it.....its here to stay

i rarely get nut shotted anyways

and i kill people by nutshot sometimes in the chin

reinforces "balls on the chin"

Seawied

well we all have to deal with it.....its here to stay

i rarely get nut shotted anyways

and i kill people by nutshot sometimes in the chin

reinforces "balls on the chin"

thats where I keep mine. Adds a nice salty flavor to my food

But seriously? Like 1/3rd of my deaths in games now are from nutshots.

Werbung: