Ocelot

Earnest

One of my favourite villains of all time. I loved him in Shadow Moses, I loved him in Sons of Liberty and I loved him in Snake Eater.

I have two questions. One you might find a little silly, but I actually think it's a good question. The other you might take a bit more seriously

Q1) Does Ocelot deserve this? Ocelot is Solid's enemy. Ocelot has tried to kill Snake numerous times and has tortured him to boot. However, does he deserve to have his body taken over by Liquid like a doll. Does anyone feel sorry for him? He's more or less dead. Does anyone care?

Q2) WILL Ocelot ever regain his body in MGS4. Is there a stage where Solid might kill the Liquid out of Ocelot, and a flustered Ocelot might lay on the ground saying "Where am I?". lol. or will Solid kill them both?

Werbung:

Judge

Q1) No, I don't. I thout he was awesome but its hard to feel sorry for someone thats that calculating and does will betray anyone for power.

Q2) No I seriously doubt Ocelot will regain control. Perhaps there might be a time when Ocelot regains temporary control sort of how Liquid would gain temporary control in MGS2 but other then that no I don't think so.

Dead Zepplin

Q1) No I don't, although Hopefully there is some sort of Redemption

Q2)I'm hoping Ocelot sides with Snake on this one. e.g Ocelot regains control for a split second. He yells out, "What are you waiting for. SHOOT ME NOW!"

Earnest

Very interesting that neither of you care whether Ocelot is dead or alive. In Snake Eater, he seems to have some genuine honour. Just to quickly name a few..

-He tries to stop Vulgin from blowing up the Russian lab in the Virtious Mission.
-He doesn't shoot Snake when Vulgin tells him to during their one on one.
-He respects Big Boss hugely.

I just feel sorry for him. Like Zep said. If he could perhaps regain his body and redeem himself. Maybe kill himself (liquid) when Snake can't.

Here's another question. Ocelot isn't nearly as physically strong as Solid or Liquid. My point is, will a physical showdown between the two be a real match up? The only way Liquid Ocelot can kill Snake is with Metal Gear.

For eg. MGS1, the showdown between Liquid and Solid. That was a classic gaming moment. Will there be a 1v1 like that in MGS4? How can there be? Ocelot's an old man.

Judge

Earnest said:
-He tries to stop Vulgin from blowing up the Russian lab in the Virtious Mission.
-He doesn't shoot Snake when Vulgin tells him to during their one on one.
-He respects Big Boss hugely.

The first one of course he tried to stop him. Blowing up that facility screwed up the US's plan.

Second Ocelot was originally order to help snake by the DCI so shooting him would be of no help.

Third one well thats only one point. Its not enough for me to feel sorry for him.

Here's another question. Ocelot isn't nearly as physically strong as Solid or Liquid. My point is, will a physical showdown between the two be a real match up? The only way Liquid Ocelot can kill Snake is with Metal Gear.

For eg. MGS1, the showdown between Liquid and Solid. That was a classic gaming moment. Will there be a 1v1 like that in MGS4? How can there be? Ocelot's an old man.

Perhaps Liquid Ocelot got some sort of inhancements. Like you know how the nanomachines heal you in MGS2? Well Liquid Ocelot will would most likely have the most cutting edge of these nanomachines.

Dead Zepplin

Can someone clear this up,
but was Ocelot "ADAM" whom Big Boss was supposed to rendezvous with?

A bit off topic, but anyone else notice that he can jump as high as Mario XD

Judge

Yes they are on in the same. And yes he was supposed to.

Please remember to place questions that could potentialy give away plot details in spoiler tags.

Earnest

Then why does (MGS3 SPOILER)
Ocelot russian roulette both Sokolov and Eva? Isn't that kind of unessecarry seeing as he is a spy? Plus, he does a russian roulette with Snake at the end.

I have another question. Why does The Pain kill Ocelot's men during the Snake and Ocelot boss fight?

Judge

Earnest said:
Then why does (MGS3 SPOILER)
Ocelot russian roulette both Sokolov and Eva? Isn't that kind of unessecarry seeing as he is a spy? Plus, he does a russian roulette with Snake at the end.

I have another question. Why does The Pain kill Ocelot's men during the Snake and Ocelot boss fight?

Russian Roulette is just his style not something they want him to run around doing. He is simply in love with the idea of doing it.

For your second question I actually don't remember him killing ocelot's men. Perhaps he was bored. Or you know how the men were shooting at snake? well maybe Pain wanted to fight snake himself.

Werbung:

Mappy

Ocelot is the best damn enemy ever He has the potential to kill every man that stands in his way. Anyway Ocelot has been on every single game and he is a legend in these series.