Official Quarantine Mode Trailer Released

Werbung:

MooCowMan

OMG DEAD RISING !

I freaking loved that game. Stuck in a mall, wow. Awesome game .

Stuck in a mall with the ability to pick up just about everything from a pneumatic hole digger to Mega Man's buster cannon! :D

My personal favorite was the toy chainsaw because when you picked up 3 certain magazines, you could get 27x durability.

Back on topic.. I hope quarantine mode is even close to as good as Dead Rising lol

E

Elite SEAL

holy crap im actually scared of quarantine >.<

that's the point of the trailer, to make you scared...lol, jokes, it looks awesome, but again, I hope they don't screw up the AI computer players (zombies in this case) like on Fireteam.

SpIkE_JoNzE

that would be a good challenge, also if they add the zombies a faster respawn that the humans, to make them look like a plage...too much hardcore

E

Elite SEAL

zombies that take ur full 3 ammo clips to be taken down 0__o

yeah, i noticed a couple of flaws with the guy in the trailer -

1. where did the M32 come from? and why did he only use it once?

2. He ran out of bullets...yet...He had a powerful gun that has more than 1 clip.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, i noticed a couple of flaws with the guy in the trailer -

1. where did the M32 come from? and why did he only use it once?

2. He ran out of bullets...yet...He had a powerful gun that has more than 1 clip.

i wonder? why Viper had to die u__U...

btw yeah... but how is that the bullets did not even stopped the zombie dudes a while?, anyways, another question would be: Are there going to be Ammo boxes like in fireteam? (honestly i would'n like that), if u run outta ammo u have ur knife or taking ur dead dudes gunzz), this way QM would be more exiting...

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

i wonder? why Viper had to die u__U...

btw yeah... but how is that the bullets did not even stopped the zombie dudes a while?, anyways, another question would be: Are there going to be Ammo boxes like in fireteam? (honestly i would'n like that), if u run outta ammo u have ur knife or taking ur dead dudes gunzz), this way QM would be more exiting...

hmm... yeah, they probably would put a few ammo things, but probably not many, because...they are zombies, so they wouldn't just be dropping ammo everywhere.