"Official" Who Will You Main Thread

UltraH4XR

hey jd737 do you have an AIM account if so at midnight tomarow go on AIM and we can give each other our codes for SSBB and play together! O and just to stay on topic. I really like to play as wolf too.

Werbung:

Travieon

I just read the dojo's post on lucario.......I've changed my mind! I am awsome at staying alive but I get killed because my friends have more life.....but with lucario, more damage to yourself means more damage to everyone else...yes, I might rather enjoy this....hehe.....
hm thats kool im buying it when i first come out:cool:

UltraH4XR

An attack that normally does 15% with Lucario does 26% when he is at 200% which is the highest percent that Lucario can gain power.

Jesusdragon737

hey jd737 do you have an AIM account if so at midnight tomarow go on AIM and we can give each other our codes for SSBB and play together! O and just to stay on topic. I really like to play as wolf too.

Yeah I have both AIM and Windows Live, but sadly, my parents are making me go to bed when I come back with the game so I won't be able to play it right away, but I'll post my code here right as soon as I can.

Jesusdragon737

Well, I haven't unlocked either wolf or toon link yet, so I don't know how they are, but my mains right now aren't what I expected. I'm maining with Ike as my #1, then Pit. Ike is one of the most powerful people in the game.

Werbung: