Official World of Warcraft Thread!

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

I was playing it pretty much most of my day during the summer, my days were...

Noon: Wake Up, Eat Lunch
12:30PM-2AM Play WoW, eat Dinner at Computer
3AM Go To Sleep

Repeat

It was pretty pathetic really...

3AM Go To Sleep

Repeat

[/b]
That's how ikt used to be with me and Dungeon Siege. But after about 2 years it got old, :wtf:

Thursday

3AM Go To Sleep

Repeat

[/b]

were twins xD

ins ummer thats ALL i did too :D

Fladian

3AM Go To Sleep

Repeat

[/b]
That's how my day usually looks like without WoW too... so... :p Though I go to sleep at 2 AM at the latest. Otherwise I'll miss my favorite morning show.

Kem Rixen

That's how my day usually looks like without WoW too... so... :p Though I go to sleep at 2 AM at the latest. Otherwise I'll miss my favorite morning show. [/b]
So is mine really except I usually do lots of activities now in the middle :p

Fladian

Of course, of course, but I meant only one activity. :p (or a mixed activity for me mostly, as it is hard to find me without my radio on)

Xeridanus

hmmm, maybe you should all get girlfriends (i admit, it's easier said then done.) at least then you'll have something to distract you zombies, but maybe then it wouldn't work out cos of wow, stupid evil game. (ps, i was like you with various games other than wow before i met my girlfriend so i know what you're going through :D)

ON-TOPIC: never played wow, too exspensive to keep up the subscription.

Fladian

I'm in a little different situation than that, Xeridanus. ^^

Agreed with what Xeridanus said about WoW though. I don't have the necessary income to keep playing that game... and if I had, I doubt I would spend my money on that.

Fladian

Guild Wars was heavily recommended by a tester-friend of mine anyway... though I don't think such games are really my taste.

The monthly fee was a good idea in general, but I personally believe that they don't make enough up for it. The big bad side about it was that many people would get ticked off that either don't have the necessary income - *raises hand* - or don't have anyone to pay for it, which both will be quite common.
But that's old news, I guess. :p

Kem Rixen

hmmm, maybe you should all get girlfriends (i admit, it's easier said then done.) at least then you'll have something to distract you zombies, but maybe then it wouldn't work out cos of wow, stupid evil game. (ps, i was like you with various games other than wow before i met my girlfriend so i know what you're going through :D )

...[/b]
I really don't want to go down that road again...

Werbung:

Thursday

hmmm, maybe you should all get girlfriends (i admit, it's easier said then done.) at least then you'll have something to distract you zombies, but maybe then it wouldn't work out cos of wow, stupid evil game. (ps, i was like you with various games other than wow before i met my girlfriend so i know what you're going through :D)

ON-TOPIC: never played wow, too exspensive to keep up the subscription.
[/b]

my friends got a girlfriend but is on wow as much as ever