Official World of Warcraft Thread!

Thursday

Well no Offence but WOW Sucks!
[/b]

Just to say again, this is a thread on WoW... its to talk about you character and more on WoW not to make a 6 word sentance saying that it sucks...

WoW is godly, its like wc3 but u play as a hero... if u dont like it leave this thread

Werbung:

Fladian

If someone dislikes a game, that person is free to say so in this thread as well. I don't hold WoW very dear either, though I do agree with the fact that not small posts should be posted all the time. I pointed Jessica on that before; this is a somewhat older post already.

I dislike the people that call WoW (or any other game for that matter, except a game like Black & White) godly probably more than the game itself though. Though that is probably related to my grudge against hypes.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

I agree, it's kinda dumb when someone calls a game "godly", even if it has the best graphics ever, or for whatever other reason there may be.

However, now that I think of it, I kinda miss WoW. It doesn't exactly have the best graphics or choices for character customization, but it was fun exploring the world and doing stuff like that, and the other online role playing games I have, including Guild Wars, really suck, even if they're free. As soon as I can, i'm gonna get a job so I can pay for WoW.
And besides, the appearance of the Eredars as the new alliance race has sparked my interest. :D