OH NO!

Dana~Banana

I was just going around my WII and then i accidently deleted all my wii memory! Everything gone.............Zelda, SOnic, Excite truck, metroid, Call of duty 3, wii sports, wii play, ALL GONE! and other channels too! anyway everything is gone. i had to set-up my wii all over again. I find out i still had the latest version of the wii. and when i go to Wii shop channel it tells me i have to go back to the main menu. So now i cnat download anything. Can anyone help me!?

Werbung:

killman360

Wow, that sucks, but about the downloading, you should be able to, unless that only applies for deleting the games themselves and not the entire memory system. Hope you can figure something out.

Randomboy

Dana~Banana said:
I was just going around my WII and then i accidently deleted all my wii memory! Everything gone.............Zelda, SOnic, Excite truck, metroid, Call of duty 3, wii sports, wii play, ALL GONE! and other channels too! anyway everything is gone. i had to set-up my wii all over again. I find out i still had the latest version of the wii. and when i go to Wii shop channel it tells me i have to go back to the main menu. So now i cnat download anything. Can anyone help me!?

Now thats a bad accident.....

Kirby

There's not much you can do about losing all that data. Sorry about that. You should invest in an SD card to help you create a backup file in case that happens again.

Again, sorry about that.

Werbung: