OK so what do you want?

Werbung:

Puppet

I think they are not saying they want a different map then the ones we offer. I think what they are trying to say is they want a different map then the standard 5 maps. Problem is that they go to vote and sure as hell the vote wins it for one of the standard 5. You can't win either way.

WoRm5406

These are the maps that are on teh CZ PUB server:

shotgun_map.bsp
de_vostok_cz.bsp
de_truth_cz.bsp
de_train.bsp
de_torn_cz.bsp
de_tmar_cz.bsp
de_tides_cz.bsp
de_stadium_cz.bsp
de_sienna_cz.bsp
de_russka.bsp
de_prodigy_cz.bsp
de_piranesi_cz.bsp
de_inferno_cz.bsp
de_fastline_cz.bsp
de_dust_cz.bsp
de_dust2_cz.bsp
de_dam_cz.bsp
de_czl_nuke.bsp
de_czl_freight.bsp
de_cpl_strike.bsp
de_cpl_mill.bsp
de_cpl_fire.bsp
de_corruption_cz.bsp
de_coldshell_cz.bsp
de_chateau_cz.bsp
de_cbble_cz.bsp
de_camelot_cz.bsp
de_aztec_cz.bsp
de_airstrip_cz.bsp
cs_siege_cz.bsp
cs_office_cz.bsp
cs_militia_cz.bsp
cs_italy_cz.bsp
cs_havana_cz.bsp
cs_downed_cz.bsp
cs_castle_cz.bsp
aim_cfdeagle5_cz.bsp
de_train.bsp
de_train.bsp

SO..........

There are more than 5...

EMA

I recognize...
dust2...aztec...corruption...italy...dust...oh yeah can't forget office...i dont think i've ever seen any of those other maps...

source server is always fun tho..every time i get on there is a new map i've never played before

Intro

I was on for less than an hour this afternoon and played camelot, tmar, and inferno.

I was pleasantly surprised at the rotation.

WoRm5406

--Rimwrecker said:
I've seen all of those. And the server has Train 3 times?

Add Sunny!

Ema go and play on a Custom server for a bit. =P

Sorry that is my fault... I was editing out some of the other maps and musta pasted..

I did not read over it.. I just submitted real quick.

blze

it just depends on who is on. if you have 5 or 7 regs and the rest no-names (ie, 5pm weekday) your map rotations is gonna be the same as always. i was around for the tmar and camelot today and it was leet. it was mostly regs that voted it. so, its kind of sad, but we all agree on "new" map rotations but often we arent the majority... hmm, maybe, maybe not, sounded good when i started it.

Sortitout

i'd love to see us playing more tmar, fire, russka, vostok, camelot, castle, etc. change keeps the game interesting and fun.

i still remember the time when corruption and piranesi were new to the server and it was great fun then to learn a map

Werbung: