okay i might just be really dumb...

stoned_MONKee

I must get more nades, or I wont be as cool as everyone else, but I want my nades to be pink and fuzzy, no wait, those are nads; what was i talking about?

Werbung:

rocklee

Well, I don't know if it could be done, but maybe we could do the gold nade some how? Like if you get more than 6 regular nades, the first nade becomes gold, and you can fill up the other 5 nades with regular nades as you post more. If you have more than 1 gold, and 5 regular nades, then you get 2 gold nades. Then as you post more you can fill up the 4 regular nades... the two rows of nades kind of look weird thats all. The single row of nades might be better. But of course I'm not sure if that can be done.

imported_SuXoR

...and you can trade four houses for a hotel and when you get four hotels you can buy boardwalk and park place and then you'll be cooking with gas like don trump and get al the girls and be rich and famous and then you can get hooked an drugs and then run over some ppl with your car and be on the news and have to pay millions and then go broke and get into rehab and die poor and washed up.

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

Slick and his damn nade hacks, and now it seems there is a race to aquire as many nades as one can, but it makes the forums seem a bit more lively anyway.