Old time Stories

rocktrns

Tell stories about old times,back when these two forum wernt merged.
I remember when Roger got Super Moderator status I was happy for him I also remember when the sadistic group came to the forums.

So what do you remember?

Werbung:

Master_7

^ agree

eventhough I have a good story about one of them, Moo knows who... basically, I had just joined the forum and I got into a E-argument with one of them (the chief douche-bag), and I basically won the exchange and got him banned in the process. epic true story

MooCowMan

^ agree

eventhough I have a good story about one of them, Moo knows who... basically, I had just joined the forum and I got into a E-argument with one of them (the chief douche-bag), and I basically won the exchange and got him banned in the process. epic true story
LOL you would have gotten banned too if you didn't stop.. but not permanently =P I had to be fair you know..

MooCowMan

Yeah, I was promoted right before he stopped coming here. Him and Master 7 had a little disagreement, I stepped in and warned them that the next person to continue was gonna get banned. Of course, Ill continued and he was banned. I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to ban him the moment I became mod but.. I thought I would just let him earn his ban :D

TBH, I don't like talking about them.. It gives me the feeling that they're gonna come back because I know they had a tendency to watch the site.

rocktrns

lol Even if they do come back we have an active admin IP ban and more moderators.
Anyway I was spying on there site and he is making his own site and a host server.

Master_7

MOO

you should thank me! Unlike his posts in that thread, my arguments where logical and did not use curse words or inproper language of any sort, and I still ownd him. He had to resort to childish retorts to get any leverage, which ultimately failed. Not sure why you would have banned me, as I was sticking up for the poor noob that posted on that forum, only to be met by a complete "D!(k".... btw, that guy never came back after that... glad we are rid of that troll

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

lol I would just like to hold onto my comments about that whole thing.

yeah, me too, I'd likely get banned from my storm of cussing and hate pretty fast lol

I'm SOOOOOOO Happy that the SAD ASStic gamers are gone, lol, like my new name for them (actually I came up with it a while ago and presented it to Ill *shivers go up spine* and he got mad and used another one of his childish insults that actually made me laugh, and I said: "lol, very insulting, lmao, for most intelligent people (that's obviously not you), an insult is something that doesn't make someone wonder why you put your childish insults on 'shuffle'" =PWN!!!!!!