OMG Nude World of Warcraft PPL

Werbung:

lord_carbo

Erm, I knew something about this, but these new ones show the nipples and pubic hair? o___0 That's taking it a bit too far. Anyone who downloads these skin packs is a hugeo pervert.

Falcoknight

I know eh, i saw it on 'Attack of the show' (Channel 101, G4 Tech TV, 9:00 pacific) and it showed it, i thought it check it out and have a laugh, one my my, err friends, said it was...hot..and that they need male ones...

Fladian

Don't be scared. It's nothing awful... unless you happen to be at school, or at work for that matter :p Though I'll spare the details what kind of subjects came to word with an ex-boss from mine, in a store... :wtf:

Arkidas

Yes the skins are most likely made in photoshop.
You can download the mod and then you see everyone naked ( or nude, whatever you say ).
This is not something I'd do though.

KingZeus

I would not dl it but on New years Eve there were alot of people drunk with no clothes on (I was one of them) and we were also jumping off cliffes at thunderbluff(yes this all happenned at thunderbluff why I'm am still trying to figure out why we did it).

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Wait a sec, you actually got your virtual tauren character drunk and jumped off cliffs the whole night? Wauw, what a exciting way to spend new years eve! xD