OMG Nude World of Warcraft PPL

Werbung:

Fladian

I'm not comparing it with you guys :p I'm comparing it to a forum I want to be a part of, but I just can't find my place. The guys there got quite a lot more posts than me... including the amount of posts on all other forums of mine as well.

Fladian

I don't know =)

Seven, hm? Well, I'm still a bit worried about my arm, so I'll probably stick around with these four; of course, that's not an excuse. Not to mention though, that I'm hardly active on one of those four.

Maybe you and raging should make your own blog! YAYYYAYYYAY!

Anyways, obviously those who want it, will download it and those who don't, won't. though I do beileve that blizzard should do something about this, Isn't WoW rated T? (i think) and that nude stuff is rated M. So really if there are younger people playing it would not be wise to let people keep doing this. I mean, I know a 10 year old who plays WoW.

Fladian

Yeah, same here.

Though I usually don't fall for the girls who show too much everyday :p Not that I mind it, but there is a very tiny chance :p
Could be because I've been in a class with 18 girls and no guys for a year. Har har...

Werbung: