One To Watch

Intro

I didn't get the guy's steam ID but Indelible, Dirty, and Satan were all playing while he was on. His screen name is "Azhiazian" and it seemed pretty clear to me that he had walls and maybe aim. I asked Deli to spec him but nothing came of it. I kept watching and the jerky screen when spraying and turning one-shot-headshots started to get a little out of hand.

Lots of others online were complaining of weird shit with him - I'm no expert but something didn't look kosher in pickleland.

So if he comes back might wanna keep an eye out..

Thanks!

Werbung:

Ind3lible

I watched him a bit. Didn't see anything suspect when I spectated him. But I really didn't get a chance to watch him that closely as I was also watching a guy named Centrum too.

Werbung:

rocklee

There was this guy who was playing at the same time Centrum was playing.. .his SN was like e'Smoke or something like that. I definitely think he was running a no recoil script. He'd unload a FULL AK47 clip in the same spot. The first 3-5 bullets may be in the same spot... but NOT a whole freakin clip.. so maybe if you guys see him again, keep an eye out for him too.