One upgrade you would like to see?

sad

What is one upgrade that you would like on ur wii??

Myne would be a nice 50 gb internal harddrive to store music,photos, and vc games

Werbung:

Sousanator

I would just like the ability to use an external hard drive for my VC and WiiWare games (which can easily be updated through an software update)

JMM

Well, if it were just my Wii I'd say a bigger harddrive but if it were all Wii's I'd say better Graphics or better Online.

Sousanator

The wii can put out good looking graphics. Just look at Mario Galaxy, or even recently released third party title De Blob. Both look absolutely beautiful. Its not the wii's fault most of its games don't look that great, its lazy developers who don't want to take the time.

JMM

Artistically they can look great but technical-wise they can't if you compare it to PS3/360. Like Okami looks freaking amazing but that's not good graphics that's an artistic styling, kind of like Wind Waker. You can either love it or hate it but you can't say it's bad. However, a game using powerful graphics like Medal of Honor or COD5 looks like crap on the Wii. That's probably the Wii's #1 flaw because developers don't like to spend the time to make multiplatform games like GTA/Fallout on the Wii because they'd have to spend time lowering the quality on everything to a level the Wii can handle.

mrman226

I would just like the ability to use an external hard drive for my VC and WiiWare games (which can easily be updated through an software update)

Nintendo just came out with an update that puts a new SD card menu on the wii menu, with easier to access copying and moving. I'm not sure if they've removed the limits they had for copying certain save files and channels.

pkf0rtzh4ar

Artistically they can look great but technical-wise they can't if you compare it to PS3/360. Like Okami looks freaking amazing but that's not good graphics that's an artistic styling, kind of like Wind Waker. You can either love it or hate it but you can't say it's bad. However, a game using powerful graphics like Medal of Honor or COD5 looks like crap on the Wii. That's probably the Wii's #1 flaw because developers don't like to spend the time to make multiplatform games like GTA/Fallout on the Wii because they'd have to spend time lowering the quality on everything to a level the Wii can handle.

agree with that. the wii can have great graphics, but they aren't great when trying to be realistic. games like call of duty and medal of honor are supossed to look as real as possible, which needs lots of details etc. but mario galaxy can be made on its own style, and can look great. the wii may have bad quality, but it still can be great when the games arent reality based.

Werbung: