Operation 7

MooCowMan

The game is epic.. lol

My computer hasn't been letting me play Combat Arms lately for some reason so I've been playing OP7. I have to say, I'm really enjoy playing it more than CA.

Gameplay is fun and fast paced (most of the time). It really makes you rely on headshots because of the bullet physics. Your enemy can hit you even after he's been shot dead if he squeezed off a few rounds before you killed him. Moments where 2 people kill eachother at the same time happen often. This is why you gotta make sure you peg them in the head with a few rounds before they can even react to you :D Sniping is extremely fun (as you will see in the video posted, by emnesty). I can do HS's all day long as well :D

My favorite part of this game, the customization! You can very easily make your characters unique and your guns too! Multiple sized barrels, different recievers for burst/auto, stocks, bullets, and well.. basically everything.. lol the only downside.. P2P players have a HUGE advantage, they can buy any guy at any level just like Nexon's NX system, but leveling takes a long time and guns are expensive so it's much easier just to drop some money into the game and buy any gun you want. It's still pretty balanced though, unlike Combat Arms.

Overall, great game. I need people to play with so download it! Clan system is almost finished and I'm gonna start a clan up on it so I need a ton of members so we can be one of the first big clans in OP7 lol..

okay I dunno about that but still, download now!

Link: http://op7.netgame.com/

Werbung:

spuznick242

It looks good. I'll deff. try it out later. I'm about to go to bed early because I have to go to school then work, but when I get home if I'm not too tired I'll download it.

Jordan B

Ehh, I still enjoy Combat Arms alot more . I wish Combat Arms had the same customisation level though.

Spike, If I could gift you that AR trishot holosight I would, but I can't D: I only haz NX Other.

Werbung:
I hate when you kill each other, and the fact the characters feel slow and klunky.
I have to agree with Triks, i like CA. Also for better or worse the OP7 player base is small.
But i do like the graphics, gun modding and the selection of guns. I play it when i know im not gonna have enough time in the week to break even if i buy a gun in CA