Original thread!!!

Miran_Eitan

At least I think it is...

Anyone else notice how badly alpha gets it up the ass when it comes to CA maps?

Brushwood, they get the shitty side of the plane

Grey Hammer, they have two wonderful chokepoints through a tunnel and a building

Snow Valley, they spawn in the open with two rocks and a mound of dirt. Really?

Cold Seed, I have yet to win as Alpha on cold seed, no joke. At this point it's a thing of myth and superstition.

Two towers,....have you ever played alpha? They have one exit from spawn, which is uphill and...well yeah. It's painful.

Waverider, I dunno, it looks like it's about the same on both sides, but for some reason [the ramp from the ground to the roofs I think] it's just easier to camp.

Showdown, somehow, even with the same amount of exits and more or less symmetry, Showdown ends up around the same as Waverider. It just feels unbalanced towards bravo.

Rattlesnake is a laugh. Only thing it has is a tower, which is pretty easy to countersnipe...

Pump Jack, the most even map in the game. Only issue is alpha has a door you can shoot through into their spawn. Kinda BS.

Junk Flea, I don't play it, dunno.

Sand Hog, is a laugh...Easy as hell to camp Sand from Bravo, but visa versa if the team knows what they're doing. It turns into camp fests to see who can break through and take over that one house [with the window towards bravo's spawn and the ramp towards alpha's]

Death Room, Remarkably balanced. Considering it's all of 30 feet in diameter.

Warhead, I'm still up in the air on this one. Most of the camping that happens is in the bathrooms towards bravo. Score one, alpha.

Anyone else noticing this trend?

Werbung:

Salalamer

Brushwood, they get the shitty side of the plane. - I had pretty good scores on the alpha side. It's not good for the snipers, but it's easy to surprise your enemies.

Grey Hammer, they have two wonderful chokepoints through a tunnel and a building - Gotta agree here.

Snow Valley, they spawn in the open with two rocks and a mound of dirt. Really? - Don't play this map a lot.

Cold Seed, I have yet to win as Alpha on cold seed, no joke. At this point it's a thing of myth and superstition. - I had a great CTF game on Cold Seed Alpha today. They got some nice ways to run with the flag. I think this is pretty much even, depends on the teams though.

Two towers,....have you ever played alpha? They have one exit from spawn, which is uphill and...well yeah. It's painful. - gotta agree here.

Waverider, I dunno, it looks like it's about the same on both sides, but for some reason [the ramp from the ground to the roofs I think] it's just easier to camp. - I think they're pretty much even. You can camp pretty good on both sides.

Showdown, somehow, even with the same amount of exits and more or less symmetry, Showdown ends up around the same as Waverider. It just feels unbalanced towards bravo. - Gotta disagree here too. But that's just me.

Rattlesnake is a laugh. Only thing it has is a tower, which is pretty easy to countersnipe... - Gotta agree here.

Pump Jack, the most even map in the game. Only issue is alpha has a door you can shoot through into their spawn. Kinda BS. - I had better results on Alpha, but again, that's just me.

Junk Flea, I don't play it, dunno. - It doesn't matter here. The game is too fast. You can't notice any difference. I had better scores on Alpha though.

Sand Hog, is a laugh...Easy as hell to camp Sand from Bravo, but visa versa if the team knows what they're doing. It turns into camp fests to see who can break through and take over that one house [with the window towards bravo's spawn and the ramp towards alpha's] - I like the alpha side in Sand Hog more. It's easy to spawn camp there, but when the teams are equally good, Alpha is nice.

Death Room, Remarkably balanced. Considering it's all of 30 feet in diameter. - Nothing more to say.

Warhead, I'm still up in the air on this one. Most of the camping that happens is in the bathrooms towards bravo. Score one, alpha. - I like Bravo better here.

Nice Thread btw.

NoMercy

I RAPE on rattlesnake as alpha, seriously...that's only if I'm spawn camping though, which i know is seriously noob, don't attack me for it. It's all just to piss off bravo, which is lulzy. :p

Werbung: