O'Solderius, Where Art Thou? (Rough Draft/Unedited)

Soldarius

Well, been a long time coming. Not the video I promised a while back but it's something. Although, be advised.This is a rough draft and will be changed in the near future. The music may change, along with some clips.

Anyways, it's pretty much a pistol/knife ordeal. Pistol match is first then the melee. As I said before, I love using the pistols and melee.

Here's the video. Enjoy and thanks for watching.

Werbung:

Soldarius

Great Video.
Your real good.
nice music choice as well.

Thanks. It's still a work in progress. It's been about 4 or 5 months since my last video. I'm also working on an SnD one. I've still got to cut the clips out and what not.

I'd like to have sound of the gun fire and knife swipes but for some reason Fraps wont record my sound.

I'm also going to be working on simple helpful tips video in melee. Along with vids of hackers doing their thing and their names.
I have one guy ghosting through the wall to take my kill. Which will be shown in the SnD vid.

I'd have to say, the part when I murdered the 3 guys with a knife in the pistol match is probably my fav part of the whole vid beside the idiots standing next to each other trying to stab one another.

And whoever said "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight." You obviously haven't met me lol.

rocktrns

Looking Forward to seeing your videos!
Maybe you can make a guide to Quarantine video as well that would be cool.

Werbung: