Out of everything from E3, what are you looking forward to?

We seen some pretty good things this E3. We got to see two new systems and some games coming this year and the next. But now taking into account all of that, what are you most looking forward to?

My vote is for Dust 514

Werbung:

Soulwatcher

I am looking forward to the WII U, I plan on going to Gamestop and putting a deposit on it as soon as you can. I am also looking forward to the Vita, but I have read some reviews that its hard to hold in your hand. And that concerns me because I have big hands, I am going to wait to play a demo unit before I put any money down on it.

I am looking forward to the Elder Scroll V: Skyrim, Farcry 3, and Batman: Arkham City. I will definitely pre-order them soon to get them on the realease date and start playing.

ben123

I am also looking forward to the wiiU. I hope it doesn't end up like the wii, where it gets really popular then nobody talks about it after. It's either xbox or ps3?

logyon

I never saw E3 this year but I will be looking out for Tomb Raider, Forza Horizon, Lego Batman 2, GTA 5,

I seen everyone talking about the wii u but i have a wii and i am not really that fond of it to behonest

I have just dance games thats about it and done them a few times and eventually got bored of the console. It now just sits and gathers dust in a cupboard.

Did trying and introduce my 5 year old to it but she finds it more difficult and finds controller base consoles more easier.

Werbung:

mudrock

Out of everything at E3, I am looking forward to microsoft smart glass so I can connect my other devices to my xbox. The application itself will be free which is a good thing for me.