party in NC

For those that live in NC or would actually drive here would you like to have a party in Charlotte?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe for suxor LOL

• Total voters

BillyTheKid

DiLLa said:
actually ice

600-north_america.jpg
PWNT

Werbung:

Dirty

I will be there with MDMA, cocain, fine buds, extasy, K, Jack Daniels and 10 whores in swimsuits that want cock... you have to take all the drugs first to notice these girls due to the fact they are invisible to the sober eye... however, its all good. I will also be taking a pair of flip-flops, I feel that bright light henders my walking ability. I trust none of you will steal my suitcase, the handcuffs holding it on are only for the trip on the Sante Fe train line with the good ole hobo Earl, what a damn great song writer.

"Ohh the train, train goes and goes, look at dirtys toes! Flip flop, flip flop I got ta stop on the next jump off spot!"

Well, see you there, remember that the flashes of light have nothing to do with the police in your local town, just small talk of two babtist church goers and an angel.

Hetfield14

i can bring vodka if i can get myself a damn ride to raleigh, once in raleigh J said he could take me from there if i pay for gas cause he's just so nice like that

p.s. - i'm 1 hour west of Richmond, VA in Farmville, VA aka Nuclear Testing Site

EMA

Hetfield14 said:
i can bring vodka if i can get myself a damn ride to raleigh, once in raleigh J said he could take me from there if i pay for gas cause he's just so nice like that

p.s. - i'm 1 hour west of Richmond, VA in Farmville, VA aka Nuclear Testing Site

don't you mean ronoake?

DiLLa

lol iceman i wasnt crackn on u bud..just putn the right destination down for u...

o and ema that comment you made about not being around ppl that smoke the silly...i hate to be the bearer of badnews but look at what the host's name is :shock:

Werbung: