picture posts

Hades

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
I wasn't even born ! :roll:

me neither curry :lol: and AB that eclipse is a fucking sweet pic, nice post.

Cait no need to be angery it is a very nice picture, and small girls are cute, unless they are LEGALLY HANDICAPPED, miget is a naughty word i guess.

Werbung:

Deviant

Actually Hades, handicap is like the F-word when discussing disabilities 8) I know trust me, if we said someone was handicapped we'd get smacked by one of our professors haha.

SJsniperjoe

caitlin said:
SJsniperjoe said:
Awright Thanx to me bothering her about her age and my request to see some proof/ ID, we get to see Caitlins Mug Shot! :) SO thank me guys thank me!

Is it just me, or does her hand look abnormally huge next to that ID? :D
ooooo, and by the looks of those finger nails, looks like somebody needs to wear the lamp shade!

lol, j/k cait. I dunno what you saw was cute about that pic, It looks like a prison ID

sj
stfu.
my hands are actually pretty small because well i am a pretty small person
and i've been biting my nails my whole life. i've tried to stop a few times but i can't do it so yeah.

and the picture is cute you fag because i'm smiling and i hardly smile in pictures and why the fuck would someone be smiling IN PRISON?. haha

I was J/k :(, and 86'? I was 1 years old!!! And that eclipse is friggen sweet! I've never seen one before? I wish Maryland was as exciting as Aurora Hometown...

WoRm5406

Deviant said:
Actually Hades, handicap is like the F-word when discussing disabilities 8) I know trust me, if we said someone was handicapped we'd get smacked by one of our professors haha.

unless talking about GOLF

Misranger

(ITI) True Grunt said:
Hey Mis, I can't find your lovely pic :!: Is there one here :?:

TG

LOL

Nope not here Grunt....lol but in this website somewhere is a Frapper something or other..where u post pegs on your location.

Mis

Werbung: