Pictures Only Spam

EMA

well i went shooting today with patrick and his boss and friend(they fix computers). Had fun...we shot up some dell computer and it was fun...hehe here are some pics. Lol we were all shooting .22s but john(patricks boss) had a 12 guage shot gun and hit it once or twice..lol. The moter board was all fucked up the hard drives had bullets IN them..you could still see them..yeah i had fun..hehe

Werbung:

DiLLa

she has a beautiful face ponti..bit too skinny for me but shes beautiful i wish the best for you...but i guess she will be fine since her fuckn ring costs more then my car

imported_SuXoR

Cool house man.

Ema, friggin awesome! My friends and I used to go into abandoned houses, steel mills, coal mines, and hospitals. I wish I had a digital cam back then. BTW, you sure you're not from southwestern PA? LOL

EMA

SuXoR said:
BTW, you sure you're not from southwestern PA? LOL

i must be slow...i dont get it..lol

this summer i'm going to go cavin' hehehe...i can't wait..there are like 5 of us..i think it'll be fun. And i'll be sure to take pics then

imported_SuXoR

That's cool. Just be safe. It is good to go with someone who has caving experience. Remember to take at least TWO head mounted light sources each. We usually carry three or four head mounted, plus extra batteries and bulbs. And make sure that there is someone who will call 911 if you guys do not return before a set time.

Also, remember three rules of caving:
Take nothing but photos
Leave nothing but tracks
Kill nothing but time

They sound hokey, but they are true. It really makes me sick when I see a once beautiful cave that took millions of years to develop full of garbage and graffiti. Another retard thing is that people break off delicate formations, I assume for souvenirs. I don't know, maybe I'm just a cave hugger. Anyway it is nice to be courteous to future cavers by experiening nature without destroying it.

I know that you will have a blast!

EMA

SuXoR said:
That's cool. Just be safe. It is good to go with someone who has caving experience. Remember to take at least TWO head mounted light sources each. We usually carry three or four head mounted, plus extra batteries and bulbs. And make sure that there is someone who will call 911 if you guys do not return before a set time.

Also, remember three rules of caving:
Take nothing but photos
Leave nothing but tracks
Kill nothing but time

They sound hokey, but they are true. It really makes me sick when I see a once beautiful cave that took millions of years to develop full of garbage and graffiti. Another retard thing is that people break off delicate formations, I assume for souvenirs. I don't know, maybe I'm just a cave hugger. Anyway it is nice to be courteous to future cavers by experiening nature without destroying it.

I know that you will have a blast!
yes i understand what your saying. I feel the sameway about the mountains. pictures would be enough of a souvenir for me. Patricks brother started going caving when he was like 12..he's ganna be there with us...so yeah it's should be wicked fun.

DiLLa

EMA said:
this summer i'm going to go cavin' hehehe...i can't wait..there are like 5 of us..i think it'll be fun. And i'll be sure to take pics then

are you gonna kill a moose and wear its skin like a cavewoman and take pictures? lol

UGH UGH u make fiyah..

Werbung: