Pikmin Wii-make(and a little treat)

UltraH4XR

Pikmin 1 and 2 are being remade for Wii, the original classics everyone loved(well alot of people anyway) is finally coming back to the top(maybe), this also is getting everyone ready for Pikmin Thrii(three+wii, old joke)

Pikmin was released in japan not long ago and it comes to North America on March 9(not sure about UK)

*little treat*
I am doing a pikmin video series that includes how-to play, gameplay, new features and more! Check it out on here
I just put a little trailer up, but soon i will release videos.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

so pikmin 1 2 and maybe 3 are coming to wii? pikmin 1 and 2 got no differents right?
i got pikmin 2 and i loved that game. i think i buy the first one cos i wanna know the storylines. any idea when pikmin 2 comes out for wii?

jesta

799_3.jpg

It looks to me to be a wii-make rather than Pikmin 3 as such, is this right?
Also you got a good youtube channel there H4xr, looking forward to seeing those vids! :D

UltraH4XR

799_3.jpg

It looks to me to be a wii-make rather than Pikmin 3 as such, is this right?
Also you got a good youtube channel there H4xr, looking forward to seeing those vids! :D

Yes, but pikmin 3 is being made, pikmin 1 and 2 are being wii-made, pikmin 3 has no official details yet tho...

and thanks for the compliment, i never have enough time to record videos though, ill try later today

UltraH4XR

Hey everyone, the first video is uploading now(gonna take 'bout 15 minutes) it has a tutorial in it so go check it out! And please rate/comment too :D

UltraH4XR

I will try to make some more videos soon, but i got sick over the weekend so i didnt want to make any(but i still played a lil') hopefully i will get better and make some more soon.

Werbung:

Subzerov

YEAH! I didn't know there was a Pikmin cover already.... thats EPIC! I am a BIG fan of Pikmin series and gonna buy all 3 for the Wii! LOVE IT!