Pits vs colts

Werbung:

illusion

HOLY FUCK SHIT!!! SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME, PITS DEFENSE STEPPED IT UP!
STEEEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :) :) :) :) Im going fucking crazy at my house, FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!

spliT

illusion said:
HOLY FUCK SHIT!!! SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME, PITS DEFENSE STEPPED IT UP!
STEEEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :) :) :) :) Im going fucking crazy at my house, FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!

what he said

Deviant

Rock, don't even fucking start with the refs. Refs cost the the game for the Colts, are you out of your fuckin mind? How about the interception by Polamalu that was called incomplet, bullshit. How about the 2 interference calls that WEREN'T called against the Colts. The refs almost blew it for the Steelers.

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, what is the deal with the horrible interference calls this weekend. I really think the refs fucked over each team equally in the Colts-Steelers game yesterday. All that said, the last 1:20 of the game was crazy exciting, until the kick started going right when Vanderjagt ran on the field, I've seen kickers miss huge kicks before, but that shit was WAAAAAAAYYYY right, like more right than Norwood's kick when the Bills lost the first of four straight SBs.

SamSeed

Did someone say CARDIAC ARREST?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/specials/playoffs/2005/01/17/bc.fbn.heart.stoppingst.ap/index.html :shock:

Werbung:

Deviant

I think no matter what 2 teams make the big game this year, that it will be a heluva game. I'm stickin with my August picks of the Stillers and Cats, but Denver is a great team.