Playstation Vita

Werbung:

lilc800

Well,

I hate At&t.. But they do just have the wifi version which is fine with me. I am still seeing if I want to get it I kinda have grown out of hand handle consoles

Soulwatcher

I am definitely excited for this, I watched the Sony E3 press conference and the ability to play with people on the PS3 is amazing. I wouldn't doubt that most of the new games coming out on the Vita and PS3 are going to be cross platform. Just think of the possibilities, you set up a game (Not sure if it can do it) a of Battlefield 3 with your friends. But your wife wants you to go to the inlaws for the day. Not problem, you take your Vita with you and presto you never missed the game. I could think of a million more uses for the Vita.

I'm actually looking forward to this device as well. It looks worth that price. Actually, it looks worth more than that. But Sony finally realizes that people are willing to pay only so much.

psych0s0c1al

Yeah I'm glad it isn't any higher than it is, or I probably wouldn't consider getting it it as much. I'll probably end up getting the wifi version though because I won't be able to afford any monthly payments and I definitely don't want any contracts. It really depends on how much it's going to be monthly.

My only worry about this system is that it may become like the PSP. Meaning a side story machine. Which isn't really bad.But it needs things to set it apart.

Kate23

I am! Portable consoles are actually my favorite! I don't know why but I really prefer to hold the console, have it at eye level, and be able to play it wherever I want.

tater03

I think that this looks awesome, but I don't know about the monthly contract. I don't need another montly bill right now. I wonder if they'll drop the price due to the economy and Nintendo dropping the price on the 3D DS?

They'll probably drop the price a tiny bit before launch. But not by much. And honestly, why should they?

It offers much more than the 3DS does. The 3DS was a high price with nothing attached to it that actually spoke of its price tag. The Vita however is worth the price tag it carries.

DarkGizmo

I can't wait for the Vita. I already got mine pre-ordered! Went with the First Edition Bundle :D Can't wait for February 15th! :D

Dealge

Only reason I want it is for Golden Abyss. However, that will probably eventually get released on PS3 so I'm just going to hold off on buying it for now.

ECompany

I was able to demo Uncharted and LBP and they both feel well acclimated to the Vita. You have the option of using the touch controls or not using them. They aren't essential, but are a nice after-thought. To be honest, they really feel like PS3 games at heart with some extra features tacked on. The Vita itself starts feeling natural after about an hour. What I mean by this is that the "feel" (the joysticks, the buttons) may take a little getting used to because it differs from the PSP, but ultimately it feels nice in your hands. I'll definitely be looking into picking one up.

Werbung: