Post your ownage games

Roger117

Here's my two. Pretty old though. I keep forgetting to Print Screen >.<

21o6n7l.jpg

of9eno.jpg

Werbung:

Super Six 4

^^^srry, can't, but can either one of you guys help me with how to set up xbox live? I need a wireless thing-I got that far-and on the xbox box it says that I have a free 12 month gold subscription, but it's all pops and buzzes as to what to do.

spuznick242

^^^srry, can't, but can either one of you guys help me with how to set up xbox live? I need a wireless thing-I got that far-and on the xbox box it says that I have a free 12 month gold subscription, but it's all pops and buzzes as to what to do.

Your all ready off to a bad start buy using xbox, but get the "wireless thingy" and set it up fallowing the directions that come with it. But also make sure you have a router, I had a friend buy the wireless "thingy" and he didnt realize that you need a router for it. Then you should be able to set up the live account fallowing the instructions after connecting everything, but I'm not sure on how to use the 12 month gold subscription, best bet is to google it for that part.

Super Six 4

Your all ready off to a bad start buy using xbox, but get the "wireless thingy" and set it up fallowing the directions that come with it. But also make sure you have a router, I had a friend buy the wireless "thingy" and he didnt realize that you need a router for it. Then you should be able to set up the live account fallowing the instructions after connecting everything, but I'm not sure on how to use the 12 month gold subscription, best bet is to google it for that part.

but whats the point of having a wireless thingy if you still need a router?! My router is on the 1st floor in one end of the house whilst my xbox is on the second floor on the other side of the house!

Colour

I don't have a picture or video of it but I have a few 100+ kill games and a game with a 53 kill streak game (ran out of ammo) as well as a CTF game where are team had over 60 caps but I have a video from awhile ago that I am going to upload this weekend (rather big file)

Roger117

Just over 4 I think. I just mess around now so it might have gone down. I used to be really serious about it and stuff. Couldn't care less now. It's all fun now.

Werbung: