Post your pic!

Love

Post a picture of yourself?
It'll help you get to know everyone better.
If you do decide to post a picture of yourself, be sure to add your IGN (In-game Name)
So we can tell who you are.

Rule(s):

1. NO PICTURES OF SOMEONE ELSE, THEY MUST BE OF YOU!
2. If there are forum rules (Yep, If there are, I didn't read them.) follow them.
3. Once again, ONLY POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF!

I unfortunately don't have a up to date picture of myself, but once I do, I will edit this post and put it up.
My IGN is -L0VE- The 0 is a zero.
(I know, low rank, though I'm not new to FPS' and my other accounts were reset.)
I've played WarRock, and I was quite popular, I had a 3 letter name, when the minimum was 6. (IGN for WR was rebdomine/reb/xxxrebxxx)
(I was somewhat known on US WEST)
I also used to play CS.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

well...Since I can't seem to access my webcam... I have brown/blondish hair that's combed back, blue/green eyes, I'm like 5'6" I believe(I'm a teenager) I weigh around 125 pounds, and I have braces.

Master_7

sure, lol:

me doing AutoCross in my SS:
595388398_dGP68-L.jpg

595632881_W8ckN-L.jpg

Miran_Eitan

picture.php

inside cover of a demo CD

picture.php

From the same series of pictures.

That's a Seagull 12 String Acoustic/Electric guitar in the reflection on the sunglasses and on my back in the first photo. Probably one of the best sounding guitars in the world until you hit the 4,000 dollar range.

Miran_Eitan

I'm an NRA member. I'm not worried.

I've been frequenting hundreds of forums for the past eight years and I've never once had an issue with someone trying to track me down by a simple picture. The only way that someone can find you is if you lead them right to you.

E

Elite SEAL

I'm an NRA member. I'm not worried.

I've been frequenting hundreds of forums for the past eight years and I've never once had an issue with someone trying to track me down by a simple picture. The only way that someone can find you is if you lead them right to you.

oh good, ur an NRA member, good boy.

Werbung: