Practice

SPARTANZ77

just a pic of me owning my clan in OMA just a little practice btw USP OWNS!

5zk6sz.jpg

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

w00t pistols! i own with pistols. i ought to face u! ill get my anaconda and whoop. i usually get 45-15 or 45-22 k/d ratio. sumtimes more. up for the challenge??? :D

SPARTANZ77

sorry unholy i cant play you until a little before christmas as my internet was cancled so i go on the school computers and i take my laptop to the library sorry dude id love to match you though thanks for the complinet on pistols though!

UnholyReaper

sorry unholy i cant play you until a little before christmas as my internet was cancled so i go on the school computers and i take my laptop to the library sorry dude id love to match you though thanks for the complinet on pistols though!

lol little baby g23 lmao. anyway i have the same experience when my interenet is canceled. i understand fully. but im also looking forward to our match. remember to add me!

Jordan B

I own with pistols lol. Specially the lil' baby G23 . Lol . I want the G23 SE soooooo much .

Practice makes perfect !

Jordan B

Lol my friend ( the same guy who suicided running up those stairs in ctf junk flea that time -if your reading this Roger ) Zack , he's a CSM 5 . I'm an MSG3 . Almost everyone in my clan is from New Zealand Now . YAY !

SPARTANZ77

the irony is i dont get called a hacker from noobs usually it from high ranks becuase there embassed that someone with a low rank owned them

Jordan B

Lolz . Sometimes if you own with a low rank people say " your other account got banned so you made a new one " or something . It's actually pretty funny .

Werbung:

Roger117

Lol my friend ( the same guy who suicided running up those stairs in ctf junk flea that time -if your reading this Roger ) Zack , he's a CSM 5 . I'm an MSG3 . Almost everyone in my clan is from New Zealand Now . YAY !

Lol. CSM 5????? So many ranks till iTech. Can I be bothered? I have other 35% till MSG 3. Then MSG 4 and finally CSM.