prize rebel.

pkf0rtzh4ar

well people i just tougth i should tell you about this site. i think you already know it. if you don't, it is a freebie site. you have to complete surveys to get points. like sign-up for a site or download a song or something. well and for those surveys you get points and can choose prizes. most of the prizes are game prizes, like wii or microsoft points, games and more. but you can also order other things like just books or something. the link is the banner in my signature. just give it a try, and ofcourse you do not want to pay for your free stuff, so only do the free surveys where you don't have to buy anything to get points. hope you trust it. if you do sign up with my banner then. oh and if you not from : UK, US, Australia or Canada like me. you get points for letting people join the site with your banner ( like i'm doing now ). hope to see you on prize rebel!

Werbung:

mrman226

I've already tried prize rebel before, I didn't like it. Most of those sites are fake, and either you have to give your credit card number (stupid) or go to hundreds of links just to get a couple of points.

Xmswin

Agree. I hate it... It taking to much time from my life and it's more worth to wait until get my monthly money from the school.

pkf0rtzh4ar

wel yea i kno, but you don't have to fill in things like creditcard etc. you can even make the place where you live false. just a spam email. i am just on there for wii/xbox points, and when i got enough pts to buy them i get them from mail. and btw i got some mates already having prizes of this site, they refered me here so...

Werbung:

Cutless7

i tried to do prize rebel, rewards1 and gaming lagoon but i can never get more than 2 points and i don't like sitting around all day doing nothing at the computer because i have a life