problems with wifi

TimpZ

i can access the internet, no problemo. but i cant wifi battle in for example dr. mario germ buster. But internet channel, shop channel, everything else is alright!

Is there anything i can do to, i dunno, enhance the signal somehow or anything? Even if i put my router next to it, it wont work.

Tips so i don't have to buy a wii access point?

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

yep i had the same problem but with me my ports for the router config werent open therefore wifi battle cannot be accessed therefore you have to open your ports plus get those ports covered by antivirus on your computer to protect from hackers. if u need more help just reply.

btw what is ur router name because i can give u step by step instructions to fix it, i know quite a lot about routers, i set up one since i was 10 and now im 14

gunners-4-life

yep the site that titch gave is the site i used, just make sure the router there is the same or if it isnt listed get the nearest model number

TimpZ

refiguring or unplugging doesn't work, and beside's i've tryed that before. I use Zyxel but there's a problem, I dont know how to put a password on ours nor do I know which of the 3 ports im finding is mine.

When I search for access points, I get 3 Zyxel's, 2 with good connectivity and one with decent. I dunno which is mine. Sometimes the internet on the wii doesn't work at all even if the router is unused and right next to it.

Could you help/give assistance?

gunners-4-life

or my way to to go to nintendo support and find ur router, then it gives a direct link to it

yo timpz, give me ur router model name and number then I can help u further

Werbung: