problems...

undertime ssg3

OK, i probably have the worst lag of anyone playing combat arms. i have a small laptop, Samsung nc10, 2 GB of ram single core processor and bad graphics card. i lag and lag. i cannot switch from combat arms to another window or it will screw up my comp. i have windows vista and sometimes when i start CA it doesn't show up any video. i can hear the music and sometimes when i mouse over something, i can here the noise for it but my screen is completely black. i found a way to fix it but it is annoying. i have all my graphics as low as possible and still my lag is almost literally 3 frames per second. ANY help would be extremely appreciated...

Werbung:

King3vil

what about your internet connection how fast is it and does it run smoothly?

i also dont think lowering your graphics is a good idea seeing as the way it usually works is higher graphics better performance.

with every comp if your running a multiplayer game and you try to switch to another windows it will most definitely go wacko for a little while.

Miran_Eitan

Your graphics card is what's causing it.

Laptop graphics cards aren't really designed for gaming. They're designed for home entertainment. Aka photoshop and watching the occasional movie.

I have a great acer laptop, dual core AMD2, 2.8 ghz, etc etc etc and it has a hard time running CA without lag.

I'd suggest dropping 500-700 dollars on an acer desktop at Newegg.com

Get a new computer basically. Nothing you can do when it's a laptop except increase the memory and harddrive. There's a few quick fixes that people throw around, but I doubt it'll work in your extreme case.

And Kingevil, do you really know what you're talking about? Lower graphics = better performance. Higher graphics = better visuals.

Werbung:

King3vil

hey i was just trying to help. but you seemed to have clarified everything really well. ill be sure to let you know when a graphics questions comes up again.