Project Natal

Werbung:

Lexy

I read something about it. Though, it sounds more like shovelware is going to be shoved down our throat containing it than... real games.

titch.ryan

thanks walter, now i know how ro post them properly.

apparently this can be put into existing games and its so much more than the eyetoy!
watch the videos and you'll see why.

titch.ryan

i dont think they've got an estimated release date. I bet there's loads of work to do on it before it is even possible on a standard 360.

pkf0rtzh4ar

i dont think they've got an estimated release date. I bet there's loads of work to do on it before it is even possible on a standard 360.

i knew it, but there is always hope. I think they release some big update that will alow your xbox 360 to use that camera, or whatever it is and then you just buy the camera for lots of cash, and get some test game with it. like you saw in the vid, with like a few race tracks, a few people to fight, and some other easy but fun stuff.

Sousanator

This thing is far from completed. Don't expect it until late 2010/2011.

I'm also hesitant if this will actually work in a real environment. Just by seeing the live stage demo at E3 this thing is laggy and not that precise. If they can make it work like how the video shows (which I doubt they can) than it will be a day one purchase for me. Otherwise its just an expensive, glorified EyeToy.

yeah, just like how sony is making a ps3 motion controller that looks EXACTLY like the wii remote.
Sony's motion controller looks NOTHING like the wiimote. Its a stubby wand with a light sphere on the top. And thats only the prototype. Also the technology uses the PS3 Eye and is not even close to how the wiimote works so there really is no relation to the wiimote, other than they both sense motion.

Werbung: