Prototype 2

RPCOM

We have heard about the new game, Prototype 2. It is a sequel to the previous Prototype. What do you think of this game?

Werbung:

radascars

I played Prototype but never got the chance to finish it. But I can say that this game is really awesome and buying Prototype 2 will be a good worth of gaming experience for me. I'll definitely wait for this game :D

omarfw

I liked the concept of Prototype when it came out but then Infamous came along and trounced it. Unless Prototype 2 is amazingly awesome I doubt it will beat Infamous 2. It's just GTA with superpowers and a bad storyline, whereas Infamous is more like an actual superhero game.

RPCOM

I played Prototype but never got the chance to finish it. But I can say that this game is really awesome and buying Prototype 2 will be a good worth of gaming experience for me. I'll definitely wait for this game :D
I have finished Prototype. It is an awesome game, you must finish it. But its story is quite confusing in my opinion. Never mind, I hope Prototype 2 will have a good storyline. ;)

Graiden

I haven't finished the first prototype. You just had to kill too many NPCs to actually do something, but the storyline was nice. I hope Prototype 2 will be better done.

Werbung: