PS3 To XBOX Comparison.

rUnd0wN

if u had that lag issue on explosions on gta iv then it must be ur console problem cause mine aint having any problem at all when trying to render like for example a 7-car-explosion but dunno... oh and ppl who say pc wins all of them: yes u might be right, but this is console comparison, pc aint a console

oh and i recently figured out that if u make a new gametag and an hotmail acc for uk (with right zip code) and join sexbox live with it u always get 1 free month ;D i like to abuse it (Y)

Werbung:

Rense

Mhh, i dont have a console... but i would say xbox>ps... cuz there are more games Xbox only and the PS3 is a way too expensive..

Undead_Lives

I like Sony because I'm an RPG fan, however there aren't many (if any) good RPG's for the PS3 as of yet, so Xbox 360 gets my vote. But once games come, the PS3 will be awesome :p
Plus, it has blu-ray for hi def dvds.

spuznick242

OK, I know this thread is old but I kinda feel like I need to say this. PS3 is much better than 360 in just about every way I can possiably think of. Ok, to start of Blue Ray has around 60gbs of memory on one disc, same amount as a whole 360 hard drive, so 360 is already down because it can only have 7gbs on a disc and has very limited memory. Next is that PS3 has no online fees of any sort, and to connect to a wireless router requires no extra equipment, where 360 needs an wireless adapter that is $100 extra. Also, PS3 just like a PC can be expaned to as much memory as wanted with external Hard Drives, you could have well over a tera bite if some one really wanted to, 360 at most has a 60gb expansion. Also just like a PC, PS3 can have an operating system installed on it. Best part of PS3, is that there is no live points to have to think about or to have to pay because you downloaded a movie, when you can watch even download movies for free on PS3. Thats only a small part of my thoughts on the whole PS3 vs 360, but I think PC is much better than both of them, but PS3 is the best consel to date, and for some time to come.

Roger117

In my opinion. If you want to play FPS and competitively - go Xbox 360. The way they manage Live and such is I think better for connecting with friends. Some may choose to argue, I do not disagree, as I do not own a PS3.

Secondly, realistically, we won't need Blu-Ray for movies till DVD's are phased out, which I cannot see happening for a number of years. AND the fact if you want to store files using Blu-Ray, don't forget you'll need a Blu-Ray burner, which costs much more than a Blu-Ray player.

I don't know if this has a connection, but why when I look at all offical game promos Eg. Call of Duty, Fifa, NBA etc. all appear to be played on a 360. I don't know if that has any significance, but I'm sure there's something behind it.

As you may see, I prefer Xbox 360 over PS3. Why? Because I own an Xbox.

But to top it off. No console can EVER be considered the best, because different minds have different opinions and are often biased to one side after their own experiences.

that PS3 has no online fees of any sort,
The PS3 online is also pretty useless (from what i hear), not forgetting the lack of games, and exclusives (woot killzone, MGS4, Uncharted and thats about it)
However hardware wise its pretty nice,+blu rays (what?, i can watch the last starfighter in HD woot!, i've always wanted to see the first every CGI in HD! oh but i can't watch the A-team in Blu ray?, bummer)

Right now, the PS3 has the better hardware and dare i say value (blu ray the last starfighter jokes aside) but the 360 has better online support and exclusives (that's getting more even now) and that's kinda important for a gaming box.

As for my alliances, im a pc guy, i will never go back to a console for shooters.
But i do own an original xbox, so i guess im in the 360 camp.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Yea, but your talking more about when PS3 came out. Yea PS3 doesnt have alot of exclusives because 99% of games that come out for PS3 come out for PSP too, which makes it a normal game and not an exclusive, so yea you could say that 360 has more exclusives but if you count the games that just came out for PSP and PS3 it would be a close match. And online for the PS3 is much better than 360. 360 has one server for ALL of the games they have that can be played online. PS3 has a server for each game and believe me till you play PS3 online you have no clue, if you dont play online with the PS3 your easily missing half the games fun. And there was mainly a lack of games when it first came out, but now there is games coming out every week, this week alone there was 9 games released for PS3/PSP. Both systems are good, but I think PS3 has a large advantage hardware wise and a slighter advantage software, plus you cant beat the 120gbs (standard memory now) or the upwards of 300gbs so you can do what ever you could image, even put an OS if you wanted to. I might be going to buy a PS3 soon, and I've researched this topic beyond anyones imagination and played both right after each other and PS3 came out on top, yea they both ahve their good and bad parts but I think PS3 is by far better.