PSP for PS3 or Cash

spuznick242

I have the white limited edition Star Wars PSP for sale. I'm asking $275 or trade for just about any size memory working PS3. There is much included. It is all used but very little. It currently sits in its case in my closet un-used now for months. Its nice to have, but I have no need for it anymore.

1. White Limited Edition Star Wars PSP
2. 2gb memory stick
3. USB cable for connecting to PC
4. Midnight Club Dub Edition: Remix
5. Coded Arms: Contagion (spell check, its the newest coded arms to come out)
6. Swat: Target Liberty
7. Godsmack: Live music concert
8. Brushed Aluminum Case that holds the PSP, and games

Serious offers only! PM me for more information or to make a deal. I currently dont know exactly where the charger is, but that is no problem because it can be charged through the USB cable and the computer. When I do find it, it will be included and go with the PSP. Thanks for looking and remember serious offers only because right now I'm in no need of money, so I will no give it away.

Thanks,
Spuz.

Werbung:

spuznick242

BUMP! (once again) Oh yea, I just saw that it says "I found the power chord so that is no included" the no is suppose to be a now. And I am no longer looking for a trade for a PS3 but I'm lower the price to $200 for everything.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Oh yea, It was great, no hasle at all, it got me MAG and a second Blue Tooth Mic for PS3, plus money twards GTA4 collectors edition, now I could play 24/7 without having to stop to recharge anything, not that I could/ever would play that long.