PSYCHOSTATS ARE BACK

WoRm5406

OK I had to do some SQL editing...

I added sX

and HLC

So now you show up...

I will have to see if I see any additional people over the next few weeks.

Werbung:

WoRm5406

LOL.... No need for that...

You can buy the first beer... that will be better.... Once you are old enough to buy beer that is...

LOL

Yes if you see any irregularies to them just send me a PM... and Ill see what I can do to fix it.

I like the 'the' and 'mr' clans.. LOL..

I figured I'd leave them up for a bit...

mYth

Question......on the old psystats i had a login and password to mod the way my stats pulled up so has that been cahnged as well?

mewt

Ind3lible

I wish the CZ and CSS stats were separated. I have two names on my stats page. One of them appears to be clickable. When I click on it it only brings up the same stats. Is there a way to separate them?

Sortitout

Indelible said:
I wish the CZ and CSS stats were separated. I have two names on my stats page. One of them appears to be clickable. When I click on it it only brings up the same stats. Is there a way to separate them?

is it just me, or did anyone else see "appears to be dickable" and "when I dick on it?" maybe im just blind

<3 u deli, i miss u

WoRm5406

Indelible said:

These are the aliasis that you have used.

I have seen some people with about 12+ namees... This is just the names they have used...

The combined stats are for your total gaming experience on the servers. Both items combined. This way if you are better at CSS than CZ... you can hopefully get to see how well you do across the board.

So your RANK is based on both.

This puts a non CSS player agains a CZ player to see who can do better...

WoRm5406

I updated the psychostats to:

CLANS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 MEMBERS. This cut down the clan list quite a bit.

No one has commented lately on what they think of the stats... So I guess they are all good...

The server tab has the updated IP's listed.

Have you looked at your stats lately?

Fiero

i like havin psycostats back, my only issue is the little box at the top left corner of the stat where my skill level graph is. all i get is a blank box with a little x. I tried to rightclick and click show picture but nuttin happened. Maybe its me, but oh well.... besides that, there should be alot of blown off left arms laying around, that seems to be the onlything i can hit.

Werbung: